Here are some examples of things customers have done when ordering flowers. None of them work well and I don't recommend doing any of them....
1. Place an order for your girlfriend, then order one for your wife, too. Scream at the florist when your wife opens the bill in the mail and asks who "Lisa" is.
2. Ask if the shop can open a personal house account for you because you can't afford to pay this month.
3. Ask them to not reveal to the recipient that you are the one who ordered the flowers. (Only to have the recipient complain to the florist later because you have actually been stalking her.) Then, ask for your money back because the recipient refused to accept the flowers.
4. Go on and on in great detail about exactly how you want the arrangement to look, then threateningly tell them that it had better look good, or else. Here's a good quote " Please make it look nice"
5. Ask for the most beautiful arrangement ever for $10.
I would recommend that you alway's shop local
Consult your local florist, they will do nice for everyone!!