The most-read story of the week on Fairfield Patch was, for the second week in a row, the report on the Fairfield Police Department's investigation of alleged prostitution at Diedra's Health Salon. That story was followed by First Selectman Michael Tetreau's update on the Fiscal Year 2014 budget, the RTM's vote on the police union contract, a letter to the editor about the district's math curriculum, and an update on the Tunxis Hill Park truck fire that occurred in September.
- Five Arrested in Fairfield Prostitution Bust [UPDATED]
- Tetreau: 'Substantial Changes' to Come to Proposed Budget
- RTM Ratifies Fairfield Police Union Contract
- Letter: School Board Must 'Take Control' of Math Program Fiasco
- Fairfield U Student Burned in Fairfield Truck Fire Has Died