February 28th, 2013, 5:30pm to 8:00pm at the University of Bridgeport
Free Wine and Cheese Reception
RSVP: email@example.com or 203-576-4696
The University of Bridgeport Innovators Series presents a panel on how the State of Connecticut is promoting entrepreneurship through Connecticut’s Innovation Ecosystem.
This public-private partnership is spurring the development of promising new products and technologies by accelerating the creation and growth of innovative companies and industries in Connecticut. Learn how the state has established collaborative work spaces, incubators and technology hubs in Stamford, Hartford, New Haven and Storrs that provide financial, technical and mentoring resources to participants.
- Tim Coates, moderator– Managing Director of the Connecticut Innovation System
- Janis Collins –Startup Growth Company Advisor in Stamford, and former Director at LabMorgan (JP Morgan’s internal tech incubator)
- Bill Gordon – Co-founder of Lean Launch Ventures, a startup Accelerator in Stamford, serial entrepreneur and angel Investor
- John P. Margaritis – CEO of the Ledgemoor Group
- John Seiffer – President of the Angel Investor Forum, internationally recognized coach, and CEO of the CEO Bootcamp
The event takes place Thursday, February 28th, from 5:30pm to 8:00pm.
- 5:30pm to 6:00pm – Wine and cheese reception.
- 6:00pm to 7:00pm – Panel presentation
- 7:00pm to 8:00pm – Networking
The event will be held at the Schelfhaudt Gallery located in the Arnold Bernhard Center 84 Iranistan Ave, in Bridgeport, CT. It is free, but please RSVP to Mary Jane Foster Vice President of University Relations at the University of Bridgeport either via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone, 203-576-4696.