As Spring approaches, now is a great time to treat yourself to a trip to one of Fairfield's welcoming spas. Here are several day spas in Fairfield where women and men could relax and recharge their spirits and their bodies while also repairing any damage
- The Spa at the Brickwalk – 1139 Post Road – 203-259-8757 – Facials, including special firming and hydrating masks to promote collagen; Swedish and Aromatherapy massages (such as Rose Petal Massage) and foot treatments are just a few of the spa services available.
- Turquoise Medical Spa - 1305 Post Road -203-319-1900- Specializing in cosmetic treatments, such as Botox, there are also facials and chemical peels available. Massage packages, too.
- Ocean Skincare Spa - 1700 Post Road- 203-292-8188 - “Relax, balance, rejuvenate” with body treatments, massaages and facials.
- Massage Envy Fairfield - 2279 Black Rock Tpke - 203-333-3689 - low cost massages, beginning at $49.
- Indeego Wellness - 979 Post Rd East - 203-227-7706 – On the border of Fairfield, on the Post Road, between Carvel's Ice Cream and Starbuck's, Indeego Wellnesss offers a variety of massage therapies that combine ancient Eastern philosophies and practices with modern technqiues. Rooted in Asian culture and tradition, massage and body work executed by professional therapists focus on balancing the qi, or inner energy, to achieve deep relaxation and overall well being.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now