As we look ahead to November’s elections, Fairfield Patch is devoted to bring you the information you need about every race in town. Bookmark this page for updates.
- Registration Deadlines: Current residents can register to vote in-person at the Registrar of Voters' office until 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 30. New residents can register in-person until 5 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 5.
- Polling locations: To find polling locations and precincts, click here.
- Connecticut House District 132: Brenda Kupchick (R) / Sue Brand (D)
- Connecticut House District 133: Kim Fawcett (D) / Chris DeSanctis (R)
- Connecticut House District 134: Tony Hwang (R) / Heather Dean (D)
- Connecticut Senate District 28: John McKinney (R) (unopposed)