The Leagues of Women Voters of Fairfield and of Connecticut submitted questions to candidates. Responses by candidates were limited to word counts as indicated below. All responses are printed, unedited, in this Voters Guide. All candidates whose official filings were received by the Secretary of State’s office were invited to respond to questions. Candidates are shown in the order in which they appear on the ballot. Candidates for Federal and State offices were also asked for background biographical information by the Connecticut League of Women Voters. This material can be found at the organization’s website: www.lwvct.org.
Vote Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012. Polls Open 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Table of Contents
- Candidates for President and Vice President
- Candidates for United States Senate and House of Representatives Questions
- Candidates for United States Senate
- Candidates for United States House of Representatives
- Candidate for State Senate - 28th District
- Candidates for State House of Representatives
- Candidates for Registrar of Voters
- Fairfield Polling Places by District
- Sample 2012 Election Ballots
Join us today!
The League of Women Voters is a non-partisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation in government and influences public policy through education and advocacy. All citizens of voting age are invited to join.
For more information: lwvfairfield@ lwvct.org and http://fairfield.lwvconnecticut.org