In Fairfield, the number of home sales so far in January is well above what was recorded during the same month last year. As of 3 p.m. on Thursday, 65 homes have been sold in January — that's in comparison to 39 last year.
The following property transfers (home sales) were recorded in the Town Clerk's Office:
- 169 Fairfield Woods Road, sold to Christopher M. Folman Merced by Robert G. Simses, Trustee, $187,500.
- 10 Four Seasons Road, sold to Anthony L. Macchia by Janice W. Millman, $447,500.
- 494 Lalley Boulevard, sold to Katherine R. Coleman by William and Mary Cornell, $650,000.
- 956 South Pine Creek Road, sold to Laxiee Smith by Kathleen M. Ghiloni, $720,000.
- 289 Puritan Road, sold to Andrew San Marco by Love Where You Live Homes LLC, $1,575,000.
- 97 Lee Drive, sold to Margaret McGrath by Ronald I. Chorches, Trustee, $5,000.
- 58 Granville St., sold to Steven V. Patalano by Thomas Sherry, $155,000.
- 353 Old Dam Road, sold to Mario Smith by George T. Vatis, $1,200,000.
- 1718 North Benson Road, sold to Andrew Meyer and Francesca L. Capalbo by Frances Weiss, $430,000.
- 49 Juniper Lane, sold to Emily Zagorski by Jonathan E. Hoglund, $800,000.
- 100 Meadow Ridge, sold to Michael and Kathleen Maffucci by Special Properties XII LLC, $695,000.
Looking for a House?
Here are this weekend's open houses in Fairfield.