Why Do You Love Fairfield?
I love living in Fairfield because it’s a small town with lots of sophistication. We have restaurants that rival Westport, we have an adorable downtown, we have Southport Village (see photo above), which is the prettiest little waterfront community on the east coast and the people are nice. I love Fairfield so much I write a blog about it! I wondered if my colleagues felt the same way as I do, so I decided to poll my office. Here is what they said when asked “Why do you love Fairfield?”
*Downtown in the summer. A.M.
* I love the beaches. L.F.
* I love the downtown and the local feel from the Mom & Pop shops.
* Love having a beautiful beach as well as a tranquil country area with barns and horses and places to go hiking.
* Love the Audubon!
* Could go on and on, but here are a few to start with. ~The diversity of people. And, for being so large, it has a homey smaller town feel to it. K.M.
* YOU!!! honestly, the people! I think they are down to earth and warm and wonderful (so are you!)M.J.
* Wakeman Boys & Girls Club. A.L.B.
* Small town living with many big town amenities. Everybody knows everybody-N.F.
* Convenience, fabulous restaruants, train to NYC. K. C.
Why do you Fairfield? I would love to hear from you.
go to www.eyeonfairfield.com